Since I launched this website and I utilize Dreamhost as my hosting provider, speed has always been an issue. When you are in a shared environment, that is usually the case. I have been using the WordPress Super Cache plugin since my site went live, and though it has been great for enhancing page load, [...]
Archive for the ‘Wordpress’ Category
My site has been nominated for Most Elegant Design by Best WordPress Design Awards. I would really appreciate your vote.
I simply want tohave the WP-Super Cache plugin enabled, even if it’s inactive so I can move forward with a mirror copy of my local and production development versions of my site. However, enabled WP-Super Cache makes this impossible. There has to be a solution. Do you know it?
I am porting over a site that is built with WP on a windows/IIS server. I am moving it to a Linux server (yea) but the site has a TON of internal hardcoded links to things like “?page_id=454″, etc… I was concerned if I went with friendly URL’s or permalinks, I would be doing a ton of text replacing. Fear not, WP auto corrects this issue.
- Why I may leave AT&T and move to Comcast
- Starting a new job
- Changes are coming and CloudFront
- YSlow and manually added hostnames, what gives?
- CloudBerry S3 Explorer Freeware and PRO Review
- How do you handle CloudFront / S3 and files needing to be overwritten or updated?
- Watch for falling rocks from the CloudFront and S3
- $20 off Yearly Hosting PLUS 1 Free Domain registration with Dreamhost
- New Client – iGolfFixes.com
- New Client – The Guyer Institute of Molecular Medicine