So I have decided to try Amazon’s CloudFront and S3 services for storage of Absolute Bica files. The purpose is more for browser pipelining and faster loading times versus storage alone. Dreamhost provided unlimited bandwidth and storage, so that isn’t an issue…but I know I could benefit from my files being distributed elsewhere across a CDN.
Archive for the ‘Portfolio’ Category
We provided iGolfFixes with a beautiful and simple design that made the viewing and purchasing process extremely simple.
The Guyer Institute of Molecular Medicine was in need of a website redesign for an outdated version of their website. They wanted to maintain a similar interactive flash intro of their old site, but revamped to match their current branding and vision. Along with the flash piece, they wanted the site to be more user friendly and focus on being an information rich resource for their given niche in medicine.
I had the privilege of working with Geriatrics Care Consulting, who focuses on helping families care for their elderly relatives. They were seeking a simple and clean design that illustrated through pictures and testimonials the quality of care their business performs.
My site has been nominated for Most Elegant Design by Best WordPress Design Awards. I would really appreciate your vote.
It is with great pleasure to introduce eSnipe to the Absolute Bica portfolio family. eSnipe approached Absolute Bica seeking a redesign of their existing site that currently uses a design built over 6 years ago. It was time for a fresh and clean look and I am honored eSnipe chose my company to handle this endeavor.
- Why I may leave AT&T and move to Comcast
- Starting a new job
- Changes are coming and CloudFront
- YSlow and manually added hostnames, what gives?
- CloudBerry S3 Explorer Freeware and PRO Review
- How do you handle CloudFront / S3 and files needing to be overwritten or updated?
- Watch for falling rocks from the CloudFront and S3
- $20 off Yearly Hosting PLUS 1 Free Domain registration with Dreamhost
- New Client – iGolfFixes.com
- New Client – The Guyer Institute of Molecular Medicine